Soil with Soul Workbook (pre registration)
Soil with Soul is an online four week programme customised to your setting.
To join you need the following:
1) Access to a garden or growing space or compost bin. (This is a practical course, even if it's a school composting site or workplace edible garden, you need to be able to apply what you learn)
2) A gmail account. If you don't have a gmail address, can you make one up to use for the duration of the corse? I use Google Classrooms and this only works with gmail addresses.
3) An attitude of curiosity. Are you open to new ideas? This is not a place to debate over the importance of composting.... I'm looking to work with people who just want to get on with the next level of developing their soil making proficiency.
Does this sound like we could be a good match?
Before the programme starts, I'd like to learn a little more about you and your space. It may be that I'm not the right person to address your needs, in which case I'll tell you. This first pre-registration stage is just $20, or a 20% deposit on the course.
What will you get?
1) A workbook and questionnaire to fill out.
2) I will spend 30 minutes looking over your composting set-up and give you feedback on your situation.
3) A 10 minute online zoom call. The topic will be the content of your questionnaire, and is a chance to clarify your goals and ask questions before starting the four week programme - if the programme is the right fit for you.