Blue Borage workshops cover a range of topics in edible gardening, all grounded in biodynamic approaches, with no artificial chemicals:
- Make your own seed raising mix and potting mix
- Discover the lost art of growing food from seeds
- Growing your own microgreens and salad greens — even if you haven’t got a garden
- Eat beautiful meals garnished with edible flowers
- Start transforming your green waste into biodynamic compost
When workplaces build edible gardens, these can become classrooms for a large group to learn in: your staff, your clients, or guests you invite to come and learn. Composting and growing food at work is a fabulous way to demonstrate your dedication to a circular economy.
I also love working with small gardens, and can show you just how much it's possible to grow on an apartment balcony or small courtyard. If you want to share the love of gardening with your children, I’m happy to come to your garden for personal lessons and coaching.