Blue Borage workshops cover a range of topics in edible gardening, all grounded in biodynamic approaches, with no artificial chemicals:
- Make your own seed raising mix and potting mix
- Discover the lost art of growing food from seeds
- Growing your own microgreens and salad greens — even if you haven’t got a garden
- Eat beautiful meals garnished with edible flowers
- Start transforming your green waste into biodynamic compost
When workplaces build edible gardens, these can become classrooms for a large group to learn in: your staff, your clients, or guests you invite to come and learn. Composting and growing food at work is a fabulous way to demonstrate your dedication to a circular economy. Contact Katrina by email to discuss your requirements.